Thursday, October 22, 2015

New 3DS plates

Hey Nintendo Fanatics!

Kotaku released this article without any links to their discovery so I did some digging but couldn't find a source for the information, so I looked up Nintendo's Japanese news because the article insinuated that it may be only in Japan the plates are released in. And I discovered the location of the information was the Japan site for Nintendo's newest announcements, I translated the page with Google and found out exactly that these are planned for a Japan release (possible November 2015). As of yet I don't know if they'll be coming to the USA.
The Reporter for Kotaku even called the plates "Skins" Which is (of course) improper and the wrong information. Someone (unnamed) in the comments section even called him out on it.
"It’s not a “skin”, it’s a cover plate. There is a HUGE difference."
Source: Nintendo of Japan
 Game on and Keep it Rehl!