Monday, August 31, 2015

Being ANTI Nintendo

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere,
I was searching for a Nintendo fan site a bit ago and what I found was ridiculous, someone has actually made a site completely devoted to being against Nintendo. Get a Life (No offense), to make a site that's devoted to being against a company that people like just because you prefer another is stupid. I don't THINK it's stupid, it is stupid. Us Nintendo fans don't go and make an anti Xbox site or Death to PS4 site, I mean, this site was literally made to simply put down everything related to Nintendo just because they (the site's owners) didn't like Nintendo themselves (obviously). I don't know about you but I would never make an entire website devoted to being against another Video Game/game console company just because Nintendo is the greatest video game/console company ever and outshines all the competition... That would be rude and stupid.

Game on and Keep it Rehl!