Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Zelda- One of my E3 2015 Predictions came true

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere,
Although my prediction for Zelda was slightly vague, the idea was to say that a new Zelda game would be released for the 3DS besides Hyrule Warriors Legends (now confirmed as an E3 announcement) The following was my prediction:
"A new Legend of Zelda Title, probably for the 3DS but possibly on WiiU. I believe the timing is perfect for a smaller scale Zelda game to be in development considering the new Zelda WiiU game won't be at this year's E3 at all. However we now know that there will be a port of the WiiU Hyrule Warriors game coming to the 3DS console soon." ~AR-Cade (The Nintendo Guy)
I honestly can't believe I was right on this one, but I did say possibly for WiiU, anyways the prediction came true, a new Zelda game was announced for 3DS, the game takes three heroes on a classic overhead Zelda adventure. It's Called "The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes". It will be released for the 3DS console this fall. Awesomtacular that even one of my predictions came true.
More info: The Nintendo E3 page
Game on and Keep it Rehl!