Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Name Change

AR-Cade The Nintendo Guy

Yes, I have changed the name of my blog from "AR-Cade Gaming" to "AR-Cade The Nintendo Guy" The reason for this was because of how vague the original name, it was too broad of a topic. All though I do on occasion talk on other Gaming developer's games but I mostly talk on Nintendo, and since GSR is done and "The Nintendo Guy" was my title there, I have decided to use it for my blog name here. I just figured this would be for the best, considering how I usually focus on Nintendo with my posts. I don't mean to be bias concerning other Game and console developers its just... Nintendo's The Best and beats all other developers in the world by a long-shot!Just kidding, although that is exactly what I personally think to be true. Game on and Keep it Rehl!