Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Android NX

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere,

No, I don't mean that the NX will be Nintendo's first android console that looks like Mario but I have heard that Mario is said to play a big role in Nintendo's next console. I've heard lately a rumor was going around about the NX supporting Android IOS. But, then I also heard a rumor going around that Android devices would be supporting NX. I can't say for sure which was the actual rumor or not because I've literally heard it both ways. The rumor was started by a journalism Japanese site called Nikkeia, Now the Wall Street Journal reports that a Nintendo Spokesman completely shot down the claim, but Nintendo has been known to not be entirely honest with claims in the past so this could be true. The Nintendo Spokesman said this:
“There is no truth to the report saying that we are planning to adopt Android for NX,”
Yes, Wall Street Journal doesn't give the man a name, they just say: "a Nintendo Spokesman."
Source: Wall Street Journal Site
Game on and Keep it Rehl!