Saturday, May 23, 2015

Puzzle & Dragons + Super Mario Bros edition release

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere,
I'm making this post to simply give the world my opinion on this new Puzzle Game pack from Nintendo and GungHo which was released yesterday on May, 22, 2015 for the Nintendo 3DS.
The original Puzzle and Dragons game was apparently a hug hit in Japan, but from the looks of things, the sales of this new game are much lower in comparison to the original, in Japan. Puzzle and Dragons is a Poke'mon like RPG, in the Mario bros version you can use Mario baddies similar to Poke'mon in battles. Just in my opinion,
The Mario side of this game seems underdeveloped and lacking, they took the old DS NSMB map theme and added puzzle game elements and fights. Don't get me wrong, the game looks like fun and its on my list, its just that I don't plan to go and download this game from the 3DS eShop today.As for the regular Puzzle and Dragons side, I can' say whether or not I like it because when the Mario game was announced was the first I'd ever heard of it. I know very little about the Puzzle and Dragons game but I plan to learn more, over time I may download this game and play it, but right now I can't say I'm impressed.

Game on and Keep it Rehl!