Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Plans for the 28th-29th of May

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere.


Just so that you know (if you don't already) Splatoon will be out on the 29th of May 2015. Along with Wave four of the SSB Amiibo and the highly anticipated Silver Mario Amiibo figure. Well, this day has so many products coming out on it from Nintendo and no official title for those who plan on buying all of the merchandise released, so I'm calling it:

The Mega Nintendo Extravaganza!!


On the 28th I plan to camp out in front of Target until the store opens its doors, that's when the crazy truly starts, I will be getting all the listed items above from Target in Saginaw MI, if you also plan to get any of these products from Saginaw, make sure to keep your 3DS turned on to receive my official Mii over Streetpass, if you're in line with me you may be interviewed on the experience and what you plan to do, so if you see a freak in red glasses approaching you, please don't spray him with pepper spray or punch him, seriously. I will make a post on AR-Cade Gaming right after event takes place on the 29th, but if you're not actually able to make it out on the 29th, you can keep updated on the days events on my Twitter profile, I'll be live tweeting the entire event until I get home. I'll be sharing everything by the hour from Nine pm EST on the 28th to Twelve PM on the 29th, it'll be an event to remember, and one very hectic day. If you wanna' keep updated, stick with AR-Cade Gaming.

Game on Gamers & Collectors