Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Luigi's Instant wins again

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere,
  So somebody had the bright idea to do the same thing which was done with Luigi on Mario Party 9, where Luigi simply stands still in every battle/event and somehow wins. I found this news from the famous Nintendo page "My Nintendo News". Its surprising how many people still feel so bad that Luigi has a reputation for being just player two "The Younger Brother". Seriously, Luigi has been treated like the number one Nintendo Character for a whole year before. I Like Luigi myself, I'm just sick of everyone acting like he's not getting enough credit and that Mario is hogging all of the glory.
Luigi is Awesomtacular, but don't forget his big bro who's shorter than him, I do believe this glitch surpasses any other odd glitch found in SSB for WiiU & 3DS.
Here's the hilarious vid of Luigi doing nothing to win in SSB battles:
Game on and Keep it Rehl!