Monday, May 18, 2015

Free Water Gun with Splatoon


Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere.
Its been reported on Twitter by @AceBandage85, that when you purchase Splatoon at Target you'll get a FREE (Yes I said free, quit freaking out) Target-exclusive Splatoon Water gun. The game costs 59.99 and if it comes with a teeny plastic water shooter which I will put on my shelf and never use, its totally worth it. Many people have already reported on this exclusive squirt gun, that I'm thrilled you read about it here. I'm looking forward to going to get Splatoon on the 29th, and I will be getting it at Target. The squirt gun is green, orange and features a Splatoon logo, hopefully they don't have a limited supply but I'll try my best to acquire one. The best part about this promo item is that its modeled after the Splashooter in the game.

Game on Gamers & Collectors