Thursday, April 2, 2015

The 30th Anniversary of SMB "Mario Maker"

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere...
I'm sure everyone already knows about the 30th anniversary of Mario and how the new game Mario Maker will come out right around the same time and that Nintendo will be coming up with tons of new and creative ways to celebrate the event up until the event takes place. Its Mario's 30th anniversary and we can calibrate it all year long if want to. September 13th will be the DAY of the event, Nintendo will most likely do something at Nintendo World in New York like they did for the 25th anniversary. But this is the 30th so they may do something completely NEW!! Maybe give out FREE Mario games or something like that, I have no-idea!! But I'm excited to say that I'll be covering the anniversary here on my blog.Mario's anniversary takes place only ten days before my own. That is seriously #Awesomtacular!!

Game on Gamers & Collectors