Monday, April 13, 2015

Lego Makes "Figures to Life" Game

Hey Gamers and Collectors everywhere.

Lego was smart when making this because the creativity of LEGO plus the style of Amiibo is Money making gold. You basically have the ability to build what you play with now, I think. Honestly, there hasn't been a whole lot released about this game or what it can do, but from the trailer I've seen and the info that has been released... I can piece together a few things. The game will only be on home consoles so far and there is no news on it coming to portable consoles at this time. Its going to be mostly on next gen consoles but it will also be on WiiU (which I think IS next gen). The game brings back old LEGO favorites like LEGO Batman and The Lego Movie and The Lord of The Rings together in an epic adventure. You may also be able to literally build the portal into the game (#AWESOMTACULAR!) Normally I wouldn't say I'm excited  about ANOTHER "real figures to game" game, but I'm totally excited for this game. If you've seen the trailer then you know what I mean, its very intriguing.


Game on Gamers & Collectors