Tuesday, March 17, 2015

VideoTopia Exibit Sloan Museum


Its very rare for someone to say AR-Cade went to the ARCade, Well I'm going to VideoTopia,  if you're looking for the chance to streetpass my Mii Character, say hi or just to bump into me, I'll be at Flint Michigan's Sloan Museum for VIDEOTOPIA on  March/28th   VIDEOTOPIA showcases old and new ARCade cabinet games and retro console games. Its filled with gaming history for both ARCaders and Gamers alike. You can even play the original DK ARCade cabinet there, I'll be playing the ARCade version of the game for the first time, up until I go I will be practicing on the NES version of Donkey Kong, on VC for my 3DS XL. Hopefully I'll be good enough to get past LV3.

 I personally still view 80's as nostalgia or NEStalgia if you prefer
For other info on VIDEOTOPIA besides the location, visit this site here.


All for now, Game On Gamers!