Monday, March 23, 2015

80's are still NES-talgia to me!

I've heard people say that the 80's are now relics and no longer Nostalgia. I DON'T AGREE. To be perfectly straight forward in the way I feel about the 80's, I love the 80's. Some may say that the 90's are now nostalgia, well they are of course. People still treat some eras way behind the 70's as nostalgia. So whoever says the 80's aren't Nostalgic anymore, think again. Mario was made in the 80's and he's treated the same way he was back then, today. Mario in fact is now a mega industry and changed entertainment forever. The very first year of the 80's, Pac-Man was released to the ARCade and he's now in SSB for Wii-U and 3DS. Honestly, people may not treat 80's gaming as history to be preserved the way I do, but Gaming is a form of art and it shouldn't be forgotten. 80's is Nostalgia and every time I play an old Mario game from the 80's I feel NES-talgic

All for now, Game On Gamers and Collectors!