Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Legend of Zelda NetFlix Show??

Have you heard the rumors?? The like hundreds of rumors that there may be a Legend of Zelda Live action show on Netflix?? I may even watch it myself. I've never been a HUGE fan of the Zelda Franchise, I don't care at all for the spin-offs like Toon Link, Although I do own a Link to the Past and wouldn't mind playing the original Legend of Zelda game. I think the new modern games are a bit darker than the original games and Hyrule Warriors has a few immodest characters. But this new series may be based upon Miyamoto's original Legend of Zelda, a lot of the new Zelda games are primarily made by other people and not primarily Mr. Miyamoto.
What do you think of a Legend of Zelda show coming to Netflix Gamers? And what other Nintendo game franchise do you believe deserves its own show?

All for now, Game On Gamers!