Friday, February 27, 2015

Rated M for Mature "Batman Arkham Knight"

Batman Arkham Knight was announced a LONG-Time ago, but it was NEVER announced for WiiU...... Ever since I found out it wasn't coming to WiiU, I've been protesting (without much support) that they release the game on WiiU when it comes out, all previous Batman Arkham games have been rated T for Teen. And according to IGN, This one wasn't intended to be rated any worse than T. But thats just what happened, so not only is it NOT coming out to a console I own but its also being rated M for Mature, which is out of my Gaming area, E through Teen. Honestly, this sucks. I was hoping they'd let us WiiU gamers start and FINISH the Arkham franchise but I guess Rocksteady just isn't even close to Nintendo.
All for now, Game On Gamers!