Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Honorable Mention!?

Everyone thought for a while that Nintendo was going downhill, but Nintendo proved everyone wrong again. Nintendo brought us Amiibo and the New 3DS and various other products throughout the past year and into this year. Nintendo's not done yet, they've never failed to impress me. Super Smash Bros for WiiU and 3DS was an Awesomtacular game, When I heard of the Game Developer awards just today, I was sure Nintendo would win a couple awards for their amazing come back, But then I saw this award section here:


If you look at the very bottom and VERY END of this section you'll spot SSB for WiiU. This is remarkable because SSB did great with sales and ratings/reviews world-wide. I do believe this game alone deserves much more than an honorable mention and its not just because I'm a Nintendo fan.
All for now, Game On Gamers!