Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Exclusive to.....

Mario products (other than games) have been removed from WalMart for so long now I was surprised to see the leaked image below. It seems that Nintendo has joined up with Walmart and is going to release its Golden Mario Amiibo EXCLUSIVELY to WalMart. If this is true then I will most definitely get one!! The new Mario Party 10 has revealed things to make it look more appealing to me now, but I sure hope I don't have to buy Mario Party 10 just to get the gold Amiibo. That is probably what everyone will have to do.
Confirmations of this leaked news are everywhere, here it is from My Nintendo News. Hopefully this also means WalMart will get the Super Mario Amiibo line as well as the incredible Gold and
Silver Mario Amiibo. All of this appears to be happening around Easter time........AWESOMTACULAR!
All for now, Game On Gamers!