Friday, February 27, 2015

Cross-Buying

 I've been getting tons of notifications like-all-over-the-place about this new buying system for the game OlliOlli. OlliOlli is a new skateboarding game for WiiU and 3DS and its been on other consoles before. Its still coming to Nintendo consoles but now when you buy the WiiU version of the game you get the 3DS version of the game FREE !! This is the new Nintendo eShop game buying format which being copied/adapted from the new game Mario VS DK Tipping Stars (not yet released). Hopefully the cross-buying format will be used from here on out (if the games exist on both consoles I mean). This format will literally SAVE you MONEY!! Because you won't have to pay extra for buying the exact same game you just bought on your WiiU for your 3DS, it'll be FREE!! For me, its Awesomtacular to know that the game I buy on the WiiU, I can put also on my 3DS and take it with me everywhere I go. Thats a great selling point.

All for now, Game On Gamers!