Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Club Nintendo NO MORE

Please read this or visit the official article here.

Club Nintendo is no more.

It seems that Nintendo has decided to do away with Club Nintendo and open up a new loyalty program. This may be interesting but its almost sad. For me, I'm almost Platinum for 3 years in a row. I messed up one year and had to start over but this year would be my third if Club Nintendo wouldn't be discontinued on July 1st. Normally July is when they start a NEW Nintendo year for Club Nintendo. But this year looks to be different. Nobody knows what Nintendo has in store for their new loyalty program. But it looks like its never going to be the same again.
As a reward for many years of loyalty however, Nintendo will distribute special prizes for loyal Club Nintendo Members. I don't know about you but I will be on Club Nintendo and waiting for it to shut down, just to say I was there when it happened. This is truly unbelievable. First Nintendo Power and now this.

All for now, game on gamers..