Monday, December 15, 2014

Super Mario getting a movie

Brace yourselves Gamers a new rumor has made its way onto the internet. Sony Animation is reportedly now working on a Super Mario Movie. I hope they don't screw this up and ruin Mario by changing the story to make it work for a film adaptation. They can make a film of this, it is possible. But will they make it the right way? It could be that they make it just like the very first Super Mario Bros. Live action film. But who knows, they could make it good. Super Mario has been my favorite Gaming hero since I was two so if they do mess this up, both companies (Sony and Nintendo) will be getting constant angry fan letters from me. So I hope (again) that they make it right so that I don't have to continually write letters.

All for now, Game On Gamers!