Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Nintendo-Sony... The partnership??



Nintendo and Sony are complete rivals and never to partner up, yet somehow Sony Animation (Not the parent company) can join up with Ninto just because their not the one's who made the playstation. Tell me this, if you owned a company would you want your subdivisions joining up with your rival company. No matter how you put it, this entire "Mario getting a movie" Rumor is weird. Whether its actually happening or not, this rumor is weird, if I owned a major company that has a gaming subdivision making a console thats a rival for another gaming company giant like Nintendo then I wouldn't want to allow my animation subdivision to go and be friends with the rival of my Gaming division. It just doesn't make sense at all. If you feel it does then fine but I just don't get it. Nintendo should just make a film all on their own by making their own film division instead of partnering up with Sony Animation.

All for now, Game On Gamers!