Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Miyamoto's Mario of the future




Shigeru Miyamoto  has apparently said that Mario will either take on a new role or have a new type of game in the next Nintendo console. I find this info to be both intriguing and startling. What will Mario do? What will Mario's new role be? Will the console be a ten foot tall Mario? Can I afford it? All these questions and more came to mind when I went to Nintendo World Report and read that Mr. Miyamoto is already thinking on the future of Mario, possible changing Mario's career completely.

"I think that maybe when we release the next hardware system, you can look forward to seeing Mario take on a new role or in a new game," Miyamoto said about Mario's future.

I wonder whats next for the Gaming World's most popular plumber...    O.O
All for now, Game On Gamers!