Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Buy a Bundle


Mario Kart 8 and SSB4 we're two of this year's best rated games and they're both Awesomtacular.

A while ago I was passing by the Gaming section in Walmart and overheard two guys talking about Mario Kart 8, The WiiU, their kids, Xbox and the PS4. They just couldn't decide on what they wanted to buy. It was most likely a Christmas present for the kids, but why did it take so long for them to decide? I know that not everyone is just like me when it comes to gaming, but I'd choose Mario Kart 8 over Assassin's Creed any day. I was rather surprised that they stood over by the games so long before finally choosing Mario Kart 8. I'm just saying that if you had to pick one over the other for the time being that Mario Kart 8 is definitely the one to pick. I got my WiiU the year of release (at Christmas) and I love it! But When I first got the console I was just laying around because the only WiiU game I had was the bundled Nintendo Land and I only had 1 controller at the time as well, so it was kinda' boring. But now the console is released with so many high quality bundles like WiiU + Mario Kart 8 or WiiU + NSMBU + NSLU. The bundles double the value of the console from the minute you turn it on, especially the bundle with Mario Kart 8. I recommend you buy a Bundle if you plan to buy a WiiU.

All for now, Game On Gamers!