Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SSB4 Glitches, already?




Although I will still occasionally post videos from time-to-time, I will now be posting mainly in text from now on.
_____________________________________________________________

It appears that someone has already found a glitch in SSB4. I plan to also find glitches in this game as well, but for now I will have to simply watch other people's glitches. This one cought my attention at MyNintendoNews.com  Escpesially because it said it was from SSB4. Wow, this is incredible. If you want a first hand look at possible future glitches in WiiU, then watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhgUm-DG5OY .

But one thing keeps bothering me, Could this have been faked? It's been less than a week since the game was released. Could someone really have found a glitch this fast? Well I suppose they could of if the played it like I played Arkham city and origins.

All for now, Game On Gamers!