Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Christmas is coming

 Nintendo has officially released their gift guide for Christmas 2015. *Gasp!!* Oh sorry, Holliday 2015. Sorry but I honestly don't care, It's Christmas to me, always has been and it always will be. Christmas is a magical time, its also a great time if you're a GC (Gamer & Collector) like me. Because if theirs one thing you may get around christmas it's Nintendo Games. You can Go to Nintendo and Make a list through them or just make an old-fashioned list on paper. Whatever you choose to do is fine, But I made a list through Nintendo and it seemed to be just as good as a list on paper. Except for their merchandise category. There was little to no merchandise at all to choose from, luckily I'm not oblivious to the other Nintendo Merchandise items in stores worldwide.
I believe everyone will be looking forward to getting SSB for WiiU and also get the CD from Club Nintendo with Both. That Special promotion will last through the start of January 2015 so many people will most-likely qualify (including me). If you can't find what you're looking for then go ahead and look somewhere else. But the Toys R' Us Catalog had like no Mario in it at all this year. So I think this List guide is pretty Decent. Because this one does have Mario in it. Of course.

"Because it's Nintendo"- Reggie 


All for now, Game On Gamers!