Monday, November 24, 2014

Amibio are here.

 
Amiibo are finally here, as well as SSB for WiiU. Although I'm very excited for both, I can't wait to get my hands on Amiibo. The one that I would like to have the most is of course Mario. But I'm excited to collect a good amount of the figs. I've already found them in both meijer and Walmart. Their all 12.99 a piece and still look like their in good condition, despite their quality lowering below gamers standards.

As for SSB4, When you get both games (WiiU & 3DS) then you can get a FREE CD from Club Nintendo! So hopefully I'll get the game for christmas so that I can apply for the CD. I'm excited for this Christmas. I've got a feeling it'll be awesomtacular.

If you'd like to get Amiibo now, then you'd better hurry and get em' fast because this Weekend is Thanksgiving weekend, which is one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year.



All for now, Game On Gamers!