Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Amiibo-Figure quality

There seems to be a lot of buzz going around about Amiibo lately, starting with 1 new fact. Amiibo quality
has decreased. One of the major selling points for Amiibo was that they looked Awesomtacular! Now they look almost average. And Peach's arm is fat. Ok, Wider than before. But honestly I can tell why fans are having such a hard time accepting these figures as what they are because Nintendo showed us ones that look better, what I don't understand is that Nintendo has never done something like this (that I'm aware of) before. Amiibo looked like HD characters so therefore they should be like HD Characters now. But their not... I have no idea what to do about this at all, we can't change what Nintendo chose to do but we can buy figures that we like over figures that we don't, so I guess the choices are clear... If you don't like em, then sorry don't buy em'. I'm glad that Mario still looks relatively good in quality. So yes, that will be my personal Amiibo.

All for now, Game On Gamers!