Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What's the deal with Nintendo!?

What's the deal with Nintendo right now? With their NEW 3DS and packaged deals with NES Remix and the 3DS. And now the 3DS XL is getting awesomtacular new designs. If anything I think Nintendo is trying all this right now to increase holiday season sales. No offense, because Nintendo is awesomtacular. It's just weird how Nintendo just did all this right after Mario Month and all. I mean, Now their calling September Mushroom Month. Which I believe they're doing to make up for the fact that they did not celebrate Mario Month at all... OH Well, I'm honestly excited to see what comes next. I guess there's not much else to say right now... Except that my anniversary is only around 12 days away! Which again, is also my Birthday and Nintendo's Birthday. National Videogames day is this Friday and Charles Martinet's Birthday is September 17th. Weird right?
All for now,

Game On Gamers!