Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Why I want ScribbleNauts Unlimited


Just a while ago I got ScribbleNauts unmasked for 3DS and it got me back into the Scribblenauts franchise. I've played the original game and its not-so-great, but the unmasked game looked fun from the start. I've seen the trailer for scribblenauts unlimited and this is practically the only reason I want it:

Nintendo & Mario crossovers

Being able to make Mario/Nintendo characters in a world thats only limited to your imagination allows me to think of some awesomtacular ways I could use Mario and CO. to solve the many, many puzzles in the game. Scribblenauts unlimited (as far as I know) allows you to actually EDIT the items/characters that you generate using Maxwell's tablet. This is the first Warner Bros. & Nintendo crossover I've ever noticed. And I just recently found out that WB once acquired Atari. Of course thats all different now, but still... This technically is the only game that Atari, WB and Nintendo have been in all together. Just kidding. WB no longer
owns Atari so this is technically only a WB & Nintendo game. The game looks awesomtacular! It has Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach and Link too!! I'm not sure if it has DK or diddy.... But I hope it has at least DK. Still, the game looks fun and worth getting. So I'm gonna' try and pick a copy up soon. And it's technically a Mario game.
All for now, Game On Gamers!