Friday, August 29, 2014

A NEW 3DS, way too soon.

Hey Gamers, BIG news... I don't think anyone saw this coming anytime soon but Nintendo has now put out a china/japan trailer/demonstration for a new 3DS and 3DS XL already. Now I'm sure everyone expected Nintendo to keep making consoles/Handhelds because thats what they make... But I wouldn't think Nintendo would just up and make a new kind 3DS called NEW. So weird for it all to just up and happen. It took me forever just to transfer my one 3DS over to my XL. Now in order to keep up-to-date the new XL is going on my list. But even worse is that I'll have to do a system transfer again and I'll probably have to get new 3DS games too. As will the rest of the world as Nintendo releases their newest line of stylish and extremely complex 3DS's, Game On Gamers!


The Japanese trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1cwg6mUhAg