Saturday, August 16, 2014

Chibi-Robo photo Finder Text review

 Hey Gamers, as you all probably know by now I've finally got Chibi-Robo Photo Finder. It's a downloadable 3DS game that costs about the same as the DK VS Mario 3DS downloadable game. $9.99 which is obviously really $10.00 plus TAX. Chibi-Robo PF is a very fun game but you have to work very hard to do much of anything. I found that the quicker you buy film with Happy Points [What you earn to progress] and the quicker you put new items on display in your Nostaljunk Museum, the quicker the game progresses. Eventually you do get to play longer, with 100 watts instead of just 50. But that doesn't matter for me because my SD card needs to be replaced. My save data is corrupted on many of my games so whats the point of continually playing if all your data isn't saved. Anyhoo the game is a lot of fun and is worth buying. Hopefully I can soon replace my SD and get back to playing it without loosing all of my progress every time. The game is a decent pace but you will get sick of the way the characters talk. I am but I'm also almost used to it now. Sadly I have to start over again . But my time spent on the game was fun and its full of comedic scenes to enjoy.
Although you have to work hard you will have fun in this game, I do recommend it. But don't take my word for it, check it out yourself if you want.

Game On Gamers!