Saturday, August 16, 2014

Mario Month-SMB2 WiiU text review

For a Mario game the 2nd and 3rd are not my Favs, although still worth having... I mainly get them just to collect. It's kinda' like my new Nintendo Zapper I got a while ago. I mainly have it for the collectible-ity of it.
Unless I buy an NES anytime soon then i won't use it anytime soon... But its stinking cool!!
SMB2 is worth collecting and kinda' fun too, but just as I had a hard time with the original in All-Stars. I pretty much have an even harder time with this version. The biggest upside is that VC versions also provide a save screen that allows you to continue where you left off.
SMB2 also wasn't originally supposed to be a Super Mario game but later was changed into one. It's original name was Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic which was changed to SMB2 and altered for the american market. The real SMB2 was then changed into SMB the lost levels. Not that much different to the original SMB game but definitely enhanced for more difficulty. SMB2 is a WiiU must-have, mainly for its history and how it changed things so much for the world of Super Mario.
 Game On Gamers!