Friday, July 4, 2014

The Fourth of July, 2014

 Hey Gamers, this is just a short note to say Happy 4th to all of you!! I'll be spending this holiday playing my 3DS with my Dad and maybe my sisters for 3DSummer. And tomorrow I'll be taking some awesomtacular Firework pics. Next month I may go on a two day weekend vacation for Summer and I'm srsly excited for it. In other news, I'm finally starting to earn up a little cash and am hoping to buy some things very soon. Thing is that I still need to compile a targeted list of items to buy when I get enough cash. What R U hoping to play on your 3DS this month?? Let me know in the comments. I'll be playing NSMB2, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Lego Batman 2, Urban Trials Freestyle and My app "photos with Mario. Of course I always find something else to play as well. Happy 4th Gamers & Happy #3DSummer!

Game On Gamers!