Tuesday, July 22, 2014

RED Cases

 It looks like every Mario game for the WiiU and 3DS will soon have some special Red cases!! Its almost ridiculous because I already own MK:7 and now its out with a red casing!!  :( Srsly, Now I have the plain ol' casing. Back when I got NSMB DS, I swapped cases with my lil' sis to get the red one. Then I officially got Mario & Luigi Bowser's inside story in a red case... But now Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 8 [WiiU] and 7 [3DS] all have red collectible cases!!! 0.0 Oh Boy, Now I HAVE to get them!! But honestly, Why does the better version of what you already bought always come out after you buy the original. Like I have Mario Kart 7, then I walk by MK:7 in the store and found it in a shiny red case!! That really bums me out.
Oh and I just found out that Mario Kart Double Dash once got a red case too!! And I got the original...



Game On Gamers!