Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nintendo wins E3

According to practically everyone online, Nintendo did the best at this Years E3. I agree. They always do the best.
 "Because it's Nintendo"-Reggie

Now Nintendo themselves has released a news update explaining how they literally won E3 (HERE).
Apparently They're still using SSB as  big promotional Hype for Nintendo. I don't think thats really a bad thing, just kinda' annoying how they continually advertise the same two games instead of coming out with some new stuff to promote. I believe that Mario Maker is the coolest and was the best Nintendo game title announced at this years E3. Nintendo of course announced some other pretty cools stuff like Star-Fox for WiiU. I just hope that Mario Maker comes out fast and we get some cool DLC for it and I'll be able to make my impossible Mario course. 
"Coming out of E3, Nintendo has earned several awards from media for the games shown. Overall, Nintendo has earned more than 120 awards and more than 200 nominations. The biggest winners include Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, Splatoon, Mario Maker and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker."-Nintendo
 Nintendo needs to release the new SSB games and then put their focus on other games. That's just what I think, not what I suggest. It's Nintendo's business but either way, I'm sure You'll agree.
As for the fact that Nintendo won 3 E# Game critic Awards, I couldn't be happier for them and I hope they continue on to make even more awards.

Game On Gamers!