Friday, July 11, 2014

My Review- DK Country Returns 3D

Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii was so much fun and I often wondered what the game would be like in 3D. So for Nintendo's #3DSummer, I started my Dad's game of DK Country Returns 3D and found the Game to be exhilarating! The 3D pushed the back far behind DK and Diddy and  pushed them up closer to the player [me]. And when I was pulled to the back, it literally felt like I was playing in the background. The barrel shooting was seamless as it went and shot me around pillars, toward the screen, far away from it and sometimes so close I felt I could touch it. Ok so I'm exaggerating a little bit, but this game is really cool in 3D. The original game I played with my Sister and beat, then I beat this game in just 3 days. I beat it last night and I believe this game is a 3DS must have. Labeled "DK Country returns in a whole new dimension" on the back of the game, which was putting it lightly. The Game was definitely worth playing through again in 3D, I got to experience it all over again in a whole new way. With everything popping out at me and making me feel like I could go step through the screen.  I'm making a whole list of 3DS must haves. If You don't have a 3DS or XL yet, I recommend you get one.

Game On Gamers!