Thursday, June 19, 2014

Post for Jearmy-Get online with the Wii


Well I'm making this post for my good friend Jearmy (I think thats how its spelled) Who owns an awesomtacular Blue Wii and cannot connect it to the internet even though he has Wi-fi, he just needs to know how... Well I'll give a basic idea then I'll give a LINK, for full instructions. Okay so what U wanna' do is...



  1. Turn on your Wii...
  2. Hit the "Wii" icon
  3. Hit "Wii Settings"
  4. hit the right arrow and hit "Internet"
  5. Hit "Connection Settings"
  6. go to "Connection 1" and search for your access point...
  7. Then enter your password for your internet access router  
  8. and then finally go back to ur home menu and hit "Internet Channel"
Thats all I know Jeremy but heres a LINK to find out more...





Game On Gamers!