Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Iwata wasn't here

According to "My Nintendo News" Mr. Satoru Iwata [CEO of  Nintendo] had to undergo Surgery for a growth through the week of E3 and thats why he completely missed it. I had wondered why he wouldn't be in the videos as much as usual and now I know. Although he did manage to be squeezed into the main vid Nintendo made with an awesomtacular battle with Reggie. Which also introduced the greatest thing they introduced @E3 2014 "Amiibo" So I guess he showed up in a big way. Although for the rest of the event it makes sense that he couldn't be apart of it because he was in surgery. What doesn't make sense is how I didn't know about his surgery sooner. OH-Well, I hope that Mr. Iwata is back up on his feet soon because we need more Nintendo and for that we need the whole team... Mr. Iwata, Reggie, Mr. Shigeru Miyamoto, Super Mario, the Treehouse and Batman... Wait.
Directly!!!

Game On Gamers!