Monday, June 23, 2014

I share My Birthday with Nintendo

I just recently discovered something amazing about the day that Nintendo was officially created and I'm still in complete shock from the truth. It's hard to believe that I haven't noticed this before being that I've been collecting for over 4 years now. I was reading through a bit of Console wars (the section speaking of NOA/Nintendo of America) and found out that the DAY I was born (not the year) was the same as the Day Nintendo came to be. They came to be on September 23rd 1889 and my Birthday is September 23rd, 1997. The same day I celebrate my collectors anniversary!! YaY!! So I basically share my Birthday with Nintendo. I find it amazing I didn't know this and that I share my Birthday with a company which I deeply support and love to buy products from!! Not to mention I was actually classified one of their most valuable customers!! So everytime I celebrate my Birthday/anniversary I also celebrate Nintendo's!! Woohooo!! I honestly still can't believe it, it's a very odd coincidence...
Source: Wikipedia & Google

Game On Gamers!