Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Minecraft-dying??

Whats the deal with the game that's been claimed as "awesome" by many people, now being claimed to be just another passing fad by nearly everyone!? Minecraft has always been a very highly supported game by the many PC gamers that own it/ or have played it. I even kinda' like it... But lately I've been hearing stuff like Minecraft is "a fad, dying, old news" and more. Like I said before it's now very well known as a "Passing Fad." But now so is Angry Birds. ???? Does every game &/or console go through this stage? Because the WiiU and many other things right now are going through similar talk.
Unless Mojang does something new soon (Like minecraft-2) then I guess I'd have to agree with the talk and say it's over and it had a good run. It would be awesomtacular if it came to WiiU!!


Game On Gamers!