Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Update, 5/7/2014- Practicing for the Smash!!

Preparing for a Smash!!! 

Hey Gamers!!! Just to let U know, This is my 105th post!!! Yes, I've posted now over 100 posts!! Schweet!!! IKR? It's only been a little over 2 months. I will soon be making better vids and hopfully adding new games and collectibles to my collection.

As well as the brand new game SSB for WiiU (I don't know why it's only SSB and not SSB U but hey.) Coming out this Summer!! (Next month!) I've been practicing for it by playing SSB Brawl and I think I'm getting better. But mostly I like taking funny pics while playing. so IDK how well I'll actually fight when the new game comes out but I hope I do okay. I'm sure I'll do fine, How bout' U?? What do you think about the new game hmmm?=D 




Game On Gamers!