Friday, May 9, 2014

No new WiiU-&-Tomodachi Life issue

"Nintendo has confirmed that it will not be unveiling a new Wii U at E3 2014."               -My Nintendo News
Good, I didn't think that  the WiiU would or should ever have a sequel home console. I believe that the console wasn't meant to be the first in a new line of WiiU consoles. This console was made to be a special one hit wonder. And people everywhere have been against it since day one. I don't know about you but I love playing my WiiU and I think its totally rocktacular. I'd be playing it right now if I wasn't addressing this issue on my PC. the point is that Nintendo will not be making a WiiU 2 which if it was made would be just as unnecessary as the Wii Mini.

As for the issue of Same-sex marriage in Tomodachi Life... Nintendo has decided they're not going to put it in the game, I think Nintendo is not only wise to avoid the subject completely but also smart to avoid the topic itself from being in the game (I myself questioned talking on this subject due to the support that the lifestyle has).  Nintendo themselves went and released an official apology to all those who made many, many, many complaints online. It's silly really... It's a Mii character. Not YOU! So why are people complaining about it?



Game On Gamers!