Saturday, April 12, 2014

Yoshi's Island and his NEW one too.


I don't even think that this game is really a part of the Mario series at all!! I mean... The 1st game was called Super Mario World 2 and Mario was a BABY. And yet in the first super Mario World he was an adult 30-40 years of age. So yeah, there's a problem there. And now their making Yoshi's New Island. This revamp is almost too ridiculous, Nintendo is more creative than this.. I just don't see the point of keeping the series of Yoshi's Island going when they could go off making something like Super Yoshi or something like that. Don't get me wrong though, Nintendo knows what their doing... It's just that I have no idea what it is. It's just that  I believe  Nintendo can do better. They've done better before... And they can do better now with their games... OH Well, I guess it's only a matter of time before Nintendo does make something even better than their last few games.
Oh and the new game's out now in stores if you want to buy it.
Just letting U kno!!! =D


Game On Gamers! All for now, AR-Cade