Friday, April 11, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Movie!!



The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Movie looks AWESOME! Not to mention in comparison to the game, they go hand in hand. Although I'm not a big fan of Electro, The Movie, Story-line, Style, the new suit, Goblin and all the other hidden objects they through in for spoilers makes me very excited to see what happens next, especially now that I know Andrew Garfield (PETER P. AKA Spidey) signed on for 2 more films, So IDK if there's gonna' only be three films or a total of 4, considering the old film series never made it past 3! I used to be disappointed with that, but this new series is doing things I wanted the old one to do, so I'm happy with it, IDK if -U- guys are, but I am.
I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope to be seeing this film someday!



Game On Gamers! All for now, AR-Cade