Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game (Awesome cover!)


The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Coming out soon for the WiiU and the 3DS.
The WiiU Release Date is: Apr 29, 2014... For the 3DS, IDK. But I do believe this game is going to be interesting... For the first time, You'll be able to play both as Peter Parker and Spider-Man. Although I have no idea how Beenox will even begin to explain the inconsistency's with the 2nd Movie and the first game, where the 2nd Movie has a robot suit Rhino and the 1st game has a cross-species Rhino... Hmmmmm. I love how they moved on to the original costume for Spidey too, Looks Fantastic Fantasterrific!! All in all, The movie and the upcoming game looks pretty good. I bought the first one off eBay, I might just buy this one too. Mainly to play both as Spidey and Peter. Oh and FYI I know you could play as peter in some parts of the original Spider-Man 2 game. But this looks better!! and probably has less glitches. They did take a small step back in the graphics department though..
All For Now, AR-Cade.