Thursday, April 24, 2014

My latest project


My latest project is on the origins of Super Mario.

It can be found on my Wiki HERE .


I believe personally that my view on Super Mario is the Most accurate you'll be able to find. The few inconsistencies that my Story and series have is the added characters and most people call the living Bombs in Mario <Bob-ombs> In my series, that's their nickname, while their species name is: <Bomb-ombs>... Toad <The main toad> Is just called Toad in many of the game's, but his whole species is called: <Toad's> So I decided to make his name: <Toad The 1st> To avoid confusion. Also I added a couple characters that could easily be considered to be in any of the games Mario has ever had including, Barth (The Red Bomb-omb leader), Sir Toadly Von Toad, Kid Toad (The son of Toad the 1st and Toadette). And last but not least: Head Goomba. (Goomba's don't normally have specific names)…

Game On Gamers! All for now, AR-Cade