Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mii's and SSB!

My Mii
IKR? I just blabbed on about Angry Birds and how I want them in the new SSB game... And Now I'm gonna' go on about how I want them to add the ability to play Ur Mii or a default Mii in SSB!
YES, I think it would be pretty cool to play a Mii or Ur Mii or maybe all Ur Mii's in SSB. Maybe every time U get KO'd then U'll change into a different Mii er sumthing like that. I believe it would be pretty neat to play as a form of Mii in SSB, I do... The moves would be basic Mii poses they do when in Ur Mii Maker library shelve's, and heir smash move would be to walk around with a pic of a Mii face er sumthin and stick on Ur characters face that decreases ur strength and makes U vulnerable to super attacks! I think it would be Awesomtacular if the SSB game creators could possibly work in the Mii Characters and or the Angry Birds! They may be a bit off from normal SSB roster characters but I believe they'll be a pretty Schweet addition to the games. Hope Nintendo puts em' in...
 Game On Gamers! All for now, AR-Cade