Monday, April 14, 2014

FUN! FUN! Mini-Golf Touch for 3DS

 Now I'm no pro on this game just yet, but I did purchase a gold club set!!!  It's Rocktacular!!!
I don't own this game myself but I like virtual golf games and my dad owns this game so he lets me play it and it's fun too!! I have my own profile and I added my personal Mii on his 3DS XL. Of course I had to unlock the Mii option first. And the unlockable items are pretty cool too, U earn coins with every course you complete in the game and then use the coins to unlock more features in the game. My favorite part about it all is that you can unlock items  without having to use REAL cash!!! It's been a while since you could unlock items in a game without having to use actual cash! Schweet! It's out on the E-shop for 3DS right now, I recommend U get it too, it's a fun game.
Game On Gamers! All for now, AR-Cade