Tuesday, April 15, 2014

-Angry Birds and SSB?- Naaaaah, maybe.. IDK!


The Angry Birds have made their way onto nearly every device now. But it was AWESOME when I first heard that they were making their way onto video game home consoles and handhelds for the very first time, it was even more Awesome-er when I found out they'd be on Nintendo consoles like Wii, WiiU and 3DS and finally it was even more awesomtacular when I found the Angry Birds Trilogy game for WiiU in one of my present boxes last Christmas! Their practically apart of the Nintendo family now!! So why haven't they been in SSB yet!? I believe they should be. Sonic's in there and he still makes games for other consoles besides Nintendo, yet he's apart of the Nintendo family too. So 
why shouldn't Angry birds be in SSB?! Super Smash Bros would be awesome with angry birds!!! Somebody must make this known to the games creators er sumthin'!! Cause I want them in the game, fans of Nintendo and Rovio everywhere would jump for joy, IKR? I would too!! There's soooo many different smash moves they could perform and so many different attacks they could have too! Remember, Angry Birds are a whole other species of birds in another dimension, without wings, so the controls may be complicated or, they could be SUPER SIMPLE. IDK, but I'd pay for an SSB game with Angry Birds and Mario characters in it!
I SRSLY hope that the rumors of them making it into SSB are true, but that's probably not the case at all.

                   Game On Gamers! All for now, AR-Cade